The article focuses on the problem of forming a safety culture of professional activity among future Occupational Safety Engineers. Scientific works that form the theoretical basis of the research are presented. The results of the study are presented, which reveal the methodology of research on the problem of forming a safety culture of professional activity in future Occupational Safety Engineers. The purpose, hypothesis, and conceptual idea of the study are defined. The research objectives for the implementation of the dissertation program are presented. The stages and directions for completing each research task are clarified, and research methods are described. It is established that in modern conditions of increasing occupational injuries and occupational morbidity, the effectiveness of forming a culture of safety of professional activity in future occupational safety engineers can be significantly increased if an appropriate scientific and pedagogical system is developed.
How to Cite
safety culture of professional activity, occupational safety engineer, professional training, professional education, research methods.
2. Honcharenko, S. U. (2008). Pedahohichni doslidzhennia: metodolohichni porady molodym naukovtsiam (Pedagogical research: methodological tips for young scientists). Kyiv; Vinnytsia: DOV «Vinnytsia».(in Ukrainian).
3. Zagvyazinskij, V. I., & Atahanov, R. (2005). Metodologiya i metody psihologo-pedagogicheskogo issledovaniya (Mathematical methods in psychology: studies. stipend). Moskva: Izdatel'skij centr «Akademiya». (in Russian).
4. Kutejnikov, A. N. (2008). Matematicheskie metody v psihologii: ucheb. рosobie (Mathematical methods in psychology: studies. stipend). Sankt-Peterburg: Rech'. (in Russian).
5. Kyveryalg, A. A. (1980). Metody issledovaniya v professional'noj pedagogike (Methodology and methods of psychological and pedagogical research.). Tallin: Valgus. (in Russian).
6. Mykhniuk, M. I. (2015). Rozvytok profesiinoi kultury vykladachiv spetsialnykh dystsyplin budivelnoho profiliu (Development of professional culture of teachers of special disciplines of construction profile). (Monohrafiia). Kirovohrad : Imeks-LTD. (in Ukrainian).
7. Petrenko, L. M. (2013). Teoriia i praktyka rozvytku informatsiino-analitychnoi kompetentnosti kerivnykiv profesiino-tekhnichnykh navchalnykh zakladiv (Theory and practice of developing information and analytical competence of heads of vocational and technical educational institutions). (Monohrafiia). Dnipropetrovsk: IMA-pres. (in Ukrainian).
8. Sysoieva S. O., & Krystopchuk, T. Ye. (2009). Pedahohichnyi eksperyment u naukovykh doslidzhenniakh neperervnoi profesiinoi osvity: navch.-metod. posib. (Pedagogical experiment in scientific research of continuing professional education: textbook-method. manual) Lutsk: Volynska oblasna drukarnia. (in Ukrainian).