The article highlights the theoretical and methodological aspects of the use kobza art in the system of patriotic education of student youth in Ukrainian schools. The current tendencies of the educational process in school educational institutions are revealed, the problems that need urgent solution are identified. The phenomenon of kobzarism in the cultural-historical retrospective is characterized, the various analysis of educational aspects of kobzarism is carried out. The patriotic and educational potential of kobzarism through the prism of the generalized image, repertoire of artists, their beliefs, actions and ideas is analyzed. The author draws attention to the national-patriotic orientation in the activities of kobzars of the past and present, relying on personalities to historical events. The importance of patriotic education for high school students through kobzarism is substantiated. Ways and methods of using kobza art in the education of patriotism through students are proposed. Prospects for the introduction of kobza art in the educational paradigm of modern schools are identified.
How to Cite
patriotic education, kobzarism, art, student youth, high school students.
2. Yesypok, V.M. (2017). Suchasne kobzarstvo [The modern kobzarism] Young Scientist, vol. 47, pp. 71–75.
3. Yeremenko, O.V. (2014). Istorychni i literaturni parametry kobzarstva yak kulturolohichnoho fenomena: shevchenkova interpretatsiia [Historical and literary parameters of kobzarism as a culturological phenomenon: Shevchenko’s interpretation]. Proceedings of the Kyiv i kyiany u sotsiokulturnomu prostori XIX–XX stolit: Shevchenkoznavchyi dyskurs, Kyiv, Ukraine, May 29, 2014, pp. 142–148.
4. Bobechko, O.Y., Bonys, L. (2019). Ukrainski narodni dumy v suprovodi kobzy-bandury yak dzherelo muzychno-estetychnoho vykhovannia pidrostaiuchoho pokolinnia [Ukrainian folk dumas accompanied by kobza-bandura as a source of musical and aesthetic education of the younger generation]. Molod i rynok. vol. 8, no. 175, pp. 100–105.
5. Horozhankina, O.Y. (2020). Kobzarske ta bandurne mystetstvo yak predmet naukovoho doslidzhennia: istorychni ta suchasni aspekty [Kobza and bandura art as a subject of scientific research: historical and contemporary aspects]. Aktualni pytannia humanitarnykh nauk. Mystetstvoznavstvo. vol. 28, no. 5, pp. 50–57.
6. Hrytsa, S.Y. (2007). Ukrainska folklorystyka XIX – pochatku XX stolittia i muzychnyi folklor [Ukrainian folklore of the XIX–XX century and musical folklore]. Kyiv-Ternopil : Aston [in Ukrainian].
7. Dmytrenko, M.K. (2009). Ukrainski narodni dumy yak fenomen tradytsiinoi kultury [Ukrainian folk dumas as a phenomenon of traditional culture]. Ukrainski narodni dumy [Ukrainian folk dumas]. Kyiv: IMFE NAN Ukrainy, pp. 6–32 [in Ukrainian].
8. Smoliak, O.S. (ed.) (2008). Muzychna Ternopilshchyna [Musical Ternopil region]. Pidruchnyky i posibnyky, 288 p. [in Ukrainian].
9. Sliusarenko, T.O. (2016). Dukhovno-moralni tsinnosti yak osnova kontsertnoho repertuaru kobzariv-bandurystiv [Spiritual and moral values as the basis of the concert repertoire of kobzarsbandura players]. Proceedings of the Vseukrainska naukovo-praktychna konferentsiia (Kharkiv, Ukraine, May 30, 2019), pp. 191–199. 10. Petronhovskyi, R.R. (2003). Teoriia i praktyka formuvannia patriotyzmu starshoklasnykiv [Theory and practice of formation patriotism of high school students]. Zhytomyr: Polissia, pp. 23–26 [in Ukrainian].
11. Nosenko, E.L. (2012). Emotsiinyi intelekt yak intehratyvna dynamichna vlastyvist dobrochynnoi osobystosti: komponentna struktura, rivni vyiavu [Emotional intelligence as an integrative dynamic property of a charitable personality: component structure, levels of expression]. Pedahohichna i psykholohichna nauky v Ukraini. pp. 200–211.