The article reveals the problem of the formation of multicultural competences of older teenagers in the educational and educational environment of a children's music school. The author has proven that the effectiveness of the mentioned process will depend on the implementation of the following pedagogical conditions: the implementation of the methodology for the development of interpersonal interaction skills of teenagers in the multicultural environment of a children's music school; implementation of a tolerant approach in the process of forming multicultural competences of older teenagers in the educational environment of a children's music school. It is noted that the multicultural educational environment of the State Secondary School contributes to the formation of a system of knowledge about different cultures in students, the motivation for further familiarization and interaction with their speakers develops, a variety of emotions and feelings are revealed, a positive attitude towards different cultures is formed, interpersonal ties and relations are established in a multinational the student body. The second pedagogical condition is aimed at the readiness and ability of the participants of the educational process to hear and respect the opinion of others, based on the principles of respect and recognition of equality.
How to Cite
multicultural competences, students of senior children's music school, pedagogical conditions, adolescence, multicultural environment, tolerant approach
2. Busel, V.T. (2004). Velykyy tlumachnyy slovnyk suchasnoyi ukrayinsʹkoyi movy [A large explanatory dictionary of the modern Ukrainian language]. Kyiv, Irpin: VTF «Perun», 1440. [in Ukrainian].
3. Honcharenko, S.U. (1997). Ukrayinsʹkyy pedahohichnyy slovnyk [Ukrainian Pedagogical Dictionary]. Kyiv: Lybid, 373. [in Ukrainian].
4. Olʹkhovetsʹkyy S.M. Olʹkhovetsʹkyy V.S. (2019). Etnopsykholohiya. [Ethnopsychology]. Umanʹ: Vydavnycho-polihrafichnyy tsentr «Vizavi», 155. [in Ukrainian].
5. Kreyn I. (2006). Kontseptsiya tolerantnosti yak universalʹnoyi katehoriyi evolyutsiyi rozumu: metapidkhid [The concept of tolerance as a universal category of the evolution of the mind: a meta-approach]. Visnyk NAN Ukrayiny, № 11. 22–42. [in Ukrainian].
6. Kurlyand Z.N. (2003). Formuvannya vchytelya-maystra v konteksti stanovlennya yoho pozytyvnoyi YA-kontseptsiyi [The formation of a master teacher in the context of the formation of his positive self-concept]. Problemy pedahohiky vyshchoyi shkoly. Zbirnyk naukovykh pratsʹ, vyp. I. 3–5. [in Ukrainian].
7. Maksymova O.O. (2018). Teoretychni zasady vykhovannya tolerantnosti v ditey starshoho doshkil ʹnoho ta molodshoho shkilʹnoho viku [Theoretical principles of education of tolerance in children of senior preschool and junior school age]. Pidhotovka fakhivtsiv u konteksti stanovlennya Novoyi ukrayinsʹkoyi shkoly, vyp. I. 117–124. [in Ukrainian].
8. Voytko V.I. (1982). Psykholohichnyy slovnyk [Psychological dictionary]. Kyiv: Vyshcha shkola, 214 [in Ukrainian].
9. Bilodid I.K. (1970–1980). Slovnyk ukrayinsʹkoyi movy [Dictionary of the Ukrainian language]. Kyiv: Naukova dumka, 630. [in Ukrainian].
10. Shynkaruk V. (2002). Filosofsʹkyy entsyklopedychnyy slovnyk [Philosophical encyclopedic dictionary]. Kyiv: Instytut filosofiyi imeni Hryhoriya Skovorody NAN Ukrayiny : Abrys, 751. [in Ukrainian].