The text of the scientific article provides a theoretical analysis of historical background and methodological aspects of art education from the 19th century to the events in Ukraine in 2022: copying method of teaching drawing, Philadelphia drawing system, theory of free drawing, geometric and biogenetic method of drawing, model of development of modern art education and methods of cultural conformity in the system of art education. The logical sequence of the implemented methods of fine arts, which reflected the economic and political mood of the country, is determined. One of the main vectors of development of modern art education is identified - the promotion of cultural values and national consciousness of the individual through the world of art. Art education should be based on an understanding of the value of the diversity of any culture, taking into account the principle of cultural conformity. The model of modern art education requires a balanced, thorough, theoretical and methodological principles and analysis of practical experience.
How to Cite
education, art pedagogy, aesthetic education, primary art school
2. Mun, L. (2001). Synthesis of arts in the history of artistic culture. Aesthetic Education, 3, 8‒12.
3. Mun, L. (2008). The synthesis of arts as a constantly evolving process of generating new things in art, education, science and its improvisational nature. Art Pedagogy, 2, 59‒68.
4. Nemensky, B. (1991). Izobrazitel'noye iskusstvo i khudozhestvennyy trud (Fine arts and artistic work). Dedication, 192 [in Russia].
5. Padalka, H. (2009). Art education: current problems of development. Drahomanov Institute Publishing House, Kyiv. URL: http://enpuir.npu.edu.ua/bitstream/handle/123456789/5722/Padalka.pdf?sequence=1&isAllowed=y [in Ukrainian].
6. Padalka, H. (2008). Pedahohika mystetstva: teoriya i metodyka vykladannya mystetsʹkykh dystsyplin (Pedagogy of art: theory and methods of teaching art disciplines). Education of Ukraine, 274 [in Ukrainian].
7. Rostovtsev, M. (1982). Istoriya metodov obucheniya risovaniyu: Rus. i sov. shkoly risunka (History of methods of teaching drawing: Rus. and owls. drawing schools). Education, 240 [in Russia].
8. Rudnytska, O. (1998). Osnovy vykladannya mystetsʹkykh dystsyplin (Fundamentals of teaching art disciplines). Academy of Pedagogical Sciences of Ukraine. 183 [in Ukrainian].
9. Savchin, G. (2020). Suchasna mystetsʹka osvita Ukrayiny: tendentsiyi rozvytku (Contemporary art education in Ukraine: development trends). Actual trends of modern scientific research. MDPC Publishing, Munich, Germany. 237 [in Ukrainian].
10. Shcholokova, O. (2000). Kulʹturolohichni problemy rozvytku mystetsʹkoyi osvity v pedahohichnomu VNZ (Cultural problems of art education development in pedagogical universities). Theory and methods of art education, 3‒9 [in Ukrainian].