The article examines the problem of intensive changes in education, in particular those related to the criteria for evaluating the quality of education and child development. This applies to all branches of education, both individually (pre-school, primary, higher, after-school, art), and in joint interaction with each other. The problem of significant updating of the diagnostic toolkit is identified, which will allow in the first stages of the child’s development to direct and align its development in the early stages of ontogenesis. The interdependence of the effectiveness of the toolkit, the psychophysiological features of the modern child, the awareness of his needs and the definition of modern educational tasks have also been determined. The method that allows you to direct and align the child’s development at the early stages of ontogenesis is demonstrated. The model of modern education needs balanced, thorough, theoretical and methodological foundations and analysis of constructive practical experience.
How to Cite
education, pedagogy, quality of education, development assessment method
2. Kolupaeva А. (2007). Pedagogical bases of integration of schoolchildren with special psychophysical development in general educational institutions. Pedagogical thought, 458 [in Ukrainian].
3. Kolupaeva A. (2009). Inclusive education: realities and prospects. Summit-Book. 326 [in Ukrainian].
4. Shkrebeta N. (2018). «Fairytale box»: a methodological guide for teachers and students of higher education institutions. Vinnytsia: VDPU named after M. Kotsyubynskyi. 52 [in Ukrainian].
5. Shkrebeta N. (2018). Fairy tale therapy as a means of developing the life competence of children with special needs. Materials of the interuniversity (correspondence) scientific and practical conference. Khmelnytskyi: PP «A. V. Tsaruk». рр. 224–227 [in Ukrainian].
6. The Law of Ukraine «On Education» dated September 5, 2017 (with amendments effective from January 19, 2019). (URL: https://www.pedrada.com.ua/files/articles/ 1484/ Zakon_Pro_osvitu_2019_Pedrada.pdf ) (access date: 07/25/2021).
7. Zakharchuk M. Problems of teacher professional competence formation in the conditions of implementation of inclusive education in Ukraine [Electronic resource] (URL: http://gnpu.edu.ua/files/naukovi%20chitanny/pedagogika/ZaharchukKluchkovska).